Sunday, 19 September 2010

All bets settled

Thanks to Sulei for a very fun tournament. And many thanks to the people that used my betting service.
Sorry I had to reject a couple of bets, but this was my first attempt and more of a test run. Also I wasn't sure how many people would have bet so I was trying to keep a healthy bank just in case. Hopefully next time I will accept bigger wagers.

My betting endavour showed a small profit in the end, but rest assured that the money went for three good causes: to Sulei for the organization, to the winner as a small bonus prize and to me to buy drugs.

What I really enjoyed was the response I had, although the betting itself didn't follow suit.
 The other thing I liked was that the odds that I made from looking at BattleClinic stats weren't so far off.
There were indeed a few spoilers, like the heavily backed Golden Helmet going out at the first round, but overall the odds were quite close to reality.

This ends Assault-Bet 23/7, it has been emotional.....

No comments:

Post a Comment